Born and manufactured right here in Wales (just down the road from our shop in fact) Unite are already taking the MTB world by storm with oustatnding reviews from media and riders alike.
Unite’s new Grip Rings offer excellent chain retention, great mud clearance and longevity with a very high quality finish. Grip Rings are CNC machined from 7075 aluminum, one of the hardest grades of aluminum available. They are then hard-anodised to create an even tougher, more durable finish.
A large amount of wear occurs on the front face of chainrings due to the extreme chain-line caused by 1x set ups. Unite's extra wide alternating tooth profile improves both durability and retention for a longer period. As chains begin to stretch they start to bind in certain places, damaging the chain and ring; Grip Rings have specially machined recesses, which help to prevent this damage, increasing the longevity of the chainring and chain.
The rear face carries very little of the wear from the chainring and so has been heavily recessed to clear mud in some of the worst conditions. Grip Rings utilise a stiff and light design that is efficient and offers excellent protection from rock strikes.
• Narrow/wide chain profile prevents chain drop
• Wide tooth profile for extra retention
Recessed for improved mud clearance and improved chain ring life
• CNC machined from hard wearing 7075-T6 Aluminum
• Hard anodised for increased durability
• Available sizes: 30T, 32T, 34T, 36T
• Compatible with 11 speed Shimano XT M8000 1X, 2X armsets and 11 speed Shimano MT700 2X armsets
• Weight: 30T-40g 32T-42g 34T-52g 36T-60g